| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Christiansted, St. Croix in October is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly dry with some rain. Some 121mm (4.8in) of liquid precipitates across an average of 9 days.
- The shortest day is 11:28 long and the longest day is 11:56 long with an average length of 11:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Christiansted, St. Croix October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Christiansted, St. Croix, Us Virgin Islands
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Christiansted, St. Croix: