| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Christiansted, St. Croix in July is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- In July the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in July is not exactly parched with some rain. Circa 102mm (4in) of fluid is dumped across on average 9 days.
- The shortest day is 12:55 long and the longest day is 13:09 long with an average length of 13:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Christiansted, St. Croix July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Christiansted, St. Croix, Us Virgin Islands
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Christiansted, St. Croix: