Vs > Smolensk
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Smolensk Climate & Distance Between
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Mount Airy, Nc, Usa
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Dzardzan, Russia
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Wellington Aero, New Zealand
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Le Raizet, Guadeloupe
Smolensk vs Lusaka, Zambia
Smolensk vs Pecora, Russia
Smolensk vs Pureora Forest, New Zealand
Smolensk vs Haifa, Israel
Triunfo vs Ophir
Denver, Colorado vs Brønnøysund, Nordland
Christchurch vs Pisa, Tuscany
Mersa Matruh vs Burkes Garden, Va
- The distance between Christiansted, St. Croix, Us Virgin Islands and Smolensk, Russia is approximately 8,837 km or 5,491 mi.
- To reach Christiansted, St. Croix in this distance one would set out from Smolensk bearing 285.8° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Christiansted, St. Croix bearing 215.7° or SW .
- Christiansted, St. Croix has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Smolensk has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- The mean annual temperature is 22.2 °C (40°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 22.7 °C (40.9°F) less in Christiansted, St. Croix. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 397.9 mm (15.7 in) more which is equivalent to 397.9 l/m² (9.77 US gal/ft²) or 3,979,000 l/ha (425,382 US gal/ac) more. About 1 4/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 35.1° higher in Christiansted, St. Croix than in Smolensk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Christiansted, St. Croix relative to Smolensk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Smolensk vs Christiansted, St. Croix
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -7 (0)
|| -5 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Ljubljana, Slovenia
Christiansted, St. Croix vs East Sale, Australia
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Ouanaham, New Caledonia
Smolensk vs Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Smolensk vs Rostov On Don, Russia
Smolensk vs Zion Park, Utah, Usa
Smolensk vs Shearwater, Ns, Canada
Mo I Rana, Nordland vs M. Calamita
New Orleans, Louisiana vs Nosy Be/ Fascene
Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa vs Pisa, Tuscany
Tromso vs Sineiju
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Smolensk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Christiansted, St. Croix
Climate Guides for Locations near Smolensk
- Novgorod, Russia - 421.8 kms (262.1 miles) N
- Pskov, Russia - 411.4 kms (255.7 miles) NNW
- Velikie Luki, Russia - 199.9 kms (124.2 miles) NNW
- Daugavpils, Latvia - 366.3 kms (227.6 miles) WNW
- Utena, Lithuania - 420.3 kms (261.2 miles) WNW
- Vitebsk, Belarus - 128.7 kms (80 miles) WNW
- Mogilev, Belarus - 155.3 kms (96.5 miles) SW
- Minsk, Belarus - 301.4 kms (187.3 miles) WSW
- Gomel, Belarus - 271.1 kms (168.4 miles) SSW
- Vasilevici, Russia - 314.3 kms (195.3 miles) SSW
- Chernigov, Ukraine - 369.1 kms (229.4 miles) S