Vs > Ophir
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Ophir Climate & Distance Between
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Salto, Uruguay
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi, Usa
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Waimana, New Zealand
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Kisinev, Moldova
Ophir vs Cape Parry, Nt, Canada
Ophir vs Spickard, Mo, Usa
Ophir vs Barrow, Alaska, Usa
Ophir vs Maun, Botswana
Cabrobo vs Highbank
Sentani/ Jayapura, Papua vs Wake Island
Kajaani vs Jönköping
Sivas vs Lahore, Punjab
- The distance between Christiansted, St. Croix, Us Virgin Islands and Ophir, New Zealand is approximately 14,161 km or 8,800 mi.
- To reach Christiansted, St. Croix in this distance one would set out from Ophir bearing 103° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach Christiansted, St. Croix bearing 46.2° or NE .
- Christiansted, St. Croix has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Ophir has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- The mean temperature is 17.3 °C (31.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.8 °C (19.4°F) less in Christiansted, St. Croix. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 679.8 mm (26.8 in) more which is equivalent to 679.8 l/m² (16.68 US gal/ft²) or 6,798,000 l/ha (726,751 US gal/ac) more. About 2 5/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.2° higher in Christiansted, St. Croix than in Ophir.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Christiansted, St. Croix relative to Ophir. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ophir vs Christiansted, St. Croix
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -13 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Hudeiba, Sudan
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Multan, Pakistan
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Bethlehem, Nh, Usa
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Lewiston, Me, Usa
Ophir vs Mytilini, Lesbos, Greece
Ophir vs Mcinnes Island, Bc, Canada
Ophir vs Tabriz, Iran
Ophir vs Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada
La Ronge, Sk vs Grindstone Island, Qc
Khon Kaen vs Nikolayevsk Na Amure
Calafat vs Dzardzan
Mellette, Sd vs San Diego, California
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Ophir Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Christiansted, St. Croix
Climate Guides for Locations near Ophir
- Hawea Flat, New Zealand - 57.6 kms (35.8 miles) NNW
- Mt Barker, New Zealand - 56.9 kms (35.3 miles) NW
- Cardrona, New Zealand - 54.8 kms (34 miles) WNW
- Upper Meg, New Zealand - 47.5 kms (29.5 miles) WNW
- Matakanui, New Zealand - 9.6 kms (6 miles) NW
- Clyde, Fraser St, New Zealand - 24.2 kms (15 miles) WSW
- Alexandra, New Zealand - 22.5 kms (14 miles) SW
- Roxburgh, New Zealand - 45.4 kms (28.2 miles) SSW
- Roxburgh, Hilltop, New Zealand - 51.1 kms (31.7 miles) SSW