Vs > Lake Tekapo
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Lake Tekapo Climate & Distance Between
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Nizne-Udinsk, Russia
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Quito, Ecuador
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Invercargill, New Zealand
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Acarigua, Venezuela
Lake Tekapo vs Mt Vernon, Il, Usa
Lake Tekapo vs Lanzarote, Spain
Lake Tekapo vs Man, Ivory Coast
Lake Tekapo vs Kamenskoe, Russia
Talladega, Al vs South Bend/ St.Joseph County, In
Krasnojarsk vs Resolute, Nt
Ed Dueim vs Sena Madureira
Liepaja vs Reefton
- The distance between Christiansted, St. Croix, Us Virgin Islands and Lake Tekapo, New Zealand is approximately 14,121 km or 8,775 mi.
- To reach Christiansted, St. Croix in this distance one would set out from Lake Tekapo bearing 101.5° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach Christiansted, St. Croix bearing 47.7° or NE .
- Christiansted, St. Croix has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Lake Tekapo has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- The annual mean temperature is 17.7 °C (31.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.5 °C (18.9°F) less in Christiansted, St. Croix. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 488.4 mm (19.2 in) more which is equivalent to 488.4 l/m² (11.99 US gal/ft²) or 4,884,000 l/ha (522,132 US gal/ac) more. About 1 4/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.1° higher in Christiansted, St. Croix than in Lake Tekapo.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Christiansted, St. Croix relative to Lake Tekapo. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lake Tekapo vs Christiansted, St. Croix
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -14 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Newport, Tn, Usa
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Rangiora, New Zealand
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Beeville, Tx, Usa
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Kwajalein Island, Marshall Islands
Lake Tekapo vs Krovoj Rog, Ukraine
Lake Tekapo vs Benghazi, Libya
Lake Tekapo vs Blacksburg, Va, Usa
Lake Tekapo vs Red Lake, On, Canada
Minamitorishima vs Sioux Lookout, On
Minamitorishima vs Frederikshb
Parron vs Kelowna, Bc
Rockville, In vs Las Gaviotas
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Lake Tekapo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Christiansted, St. Croix
Climate Guides for Locations near Lake Tekapo
- Mesopotamia, New Zealand - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) NE
- Lilybank, New Zealand - 34.3 kms (21.3 miles) NNE
- Lochaber, New Zealand - 53 kms (32.9 miles) ENE
- Deepburn, New Zealand - 32.6 kms (20.3 miles) ENE
- Orari Gorge, New Zealand - 58.9 kms (36.6 miles) E
- Woodbury, New Zealand - 58.7 kms (36.4 miles) E
- Burkes Pass, Airies, New Zealand - 16.9 kms (10.5 miles) ESE
- Kakahu Bush, New Zealand - 52.7 kms (32.8 miles) ESE
- Te Ngawai, New Zealand - 29.9 kms (18.6 miles) SE
- Cave, Heatherleigh, New Zealand - 46.2 kms (28.7 miles) SE
- Mt Nimrod, New Zealand - 54.7 kms (34 miles) SE