Vs > Lake Hawea
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Lake Hawea Climate & Distance Between
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Kunduz, Afghanistan
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Valladolid, Spain
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Albany, Western Australia, Australia
Lake Hawea vs Chichijima, Japan
Lake Hawea vs Bahariya, Egypt
Lake Hawea vs Chumphon, Thailand
Lake Hawea vs Milwaukee, Wi, Usa
Ardmore vs Salekhard
Red Lodge, Mt vs Gdansk
Saint Johnsbury, Vt vs Multan
Hays, Ks vs Itapeva
- The distance between Christiansted, St. Croix, Us Virgin Islands and Lake Hawea, New Zealand is approximately 14,202 km or 8,826 mi.
- To reach Christiansted, St. Croix in this distance one would set out from Lake Hawea bearing 102.9° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach Christiansted, St. Croix bearing 46.8° or NE .
- Christiansted, St. Croix has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Lake Hawea has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- The mean annual temperature is 16.3 °C (29.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.7 °C (17.5°F) less in Christiansted, St. Croix. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 334.9 mm (13.2 in) more which is equivalent to 334.9 l/m² (8.22 US gal/ft²) or 3,349,000 l/ha (358,030 US gal/ac) more. About 1 4/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.7° higher in Christiansted, St. Croix than in Lake Hawea.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Christiansted, St. Croix relative to Lake Hawea. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lake Hawea vs Christiansted, St. Croix
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -10 (0)
|| -1 (0)
|| -35 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Tarialan, Mongolia
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Cape Hatteras, North Carolina, Usa
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Sigonella, Italy
Lake Hawea vs Beni Suef, Egypt
Lake Hawea vs Quintero, Chile
Lake Hawea vs King Salmon, Ak, Usa
Lake Hawea vs Vitebsk, Belarus
Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn vs Biser
Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point vs Vancouver, Wa
Carolina vs Chapel Hill, Nc
Port-Said vs Hoopeston, Il
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Lake Hawea Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Christiansted, St. Croix
Climate Guides for Locations near Lake Hawea