Vs > Kolpasev
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Kolpasev Climate & Distance Between
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Djibouti, Djibouti
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Matam, Senegal
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Dedza, Malawi
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Syktyvkar, Russia
Kolpasev vs Neuquen, Argentina
Kolpasev vs Sanchez, Dominican Republic
Kolpasev vs Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa, Usa
Kolpasev vs Yasica, Dominican Republic
Prince George, British Columbia vs Douala
Badajoz vs Konya
Waverly, Oh vs San Francisco, California
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Trinkot
- The distance between Christiansted, St. Croix, Us Virgin Islands and Kolpasev, Russia is approximately 11,060 km or 6,873 mi.
- To reach Christiansted, St. Croix in this distance one would set out from Kolpasev bearing 329° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Christiansted, St. Croix bearing 196.5° or SSW .
- Christiansted, St. Croix has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Kolpasev has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- The average annual temperature is 28 °C (50.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 35.4 °C (63.7°F) less in Christiansted, St. Croix. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 603.8 mm (23.8 in) more which is equivalent to 603.8 l/m² (14.82 US gal/ft²) or 6,038,000 l/ha (645,502 US gal/ac) more. About 2 2/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 38.7° higher in Christiansted, St. Croix than in Kolpasev.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Christiansted, St. Croix relative to Kolpasev. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Kolpasev vs Christiansted, St. Croix
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky, Russia
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Byron Bay, Nt, Canada
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Royal Oak, Md, Usa
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Rumipamba, Ecuador
Kolpasev vs St Maarten, Saint Martin
Kolpasev vs Wadi Halfa, Sudan
Kolpasev vs Kahramanmaras, Turkey
Kolpasev vs Gothenburg, Ne, Usa
Tontouta vs Cagliari, Sardinia
Milford, De vs Florina, Macedonia
Ko Sichang Island vs Badajoz
Pine River Dam, Mn vs Ust-Kamcatsk
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Kolpasev Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Christiansted, St. Croix
Climate Guides for Locations near Kolpasev
- Tarko-Sale, Russia - 781.8 kms (485.8 miles) NNW
- Surgut, Russia - 620.5 kms (385.6 miles) NW
- Hanty-Mansijsk, Russia - 831.1 kms (516.4 miles) WNW
- Aleksandrovskoe, Russia - 371.7 kms (231 miles) NW
- Levsi, Russia - 995.5 kms (618.6 miles) WNW
- Tobolsk, Russia - 859 kms (533.8 miles) W
- Tara, Russia - 533.6 kms (331.6 miles) WSW
- Barabinsk, Russia - 433.6 kms (269.5 miles) SW
- Novosibirsk, Russia - 365.1 kms (226.9 miles) S
- Omsk, Russia - 689.2 kms (428.3 miles) WSW