Vs > Barabinsk
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Barabinsk Climate & Distance Between
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Antalya, Turkey
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Lyneham, Uk
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Kasprowy Wierch, Poland
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Port Townsend, Wa, Usa
Barabinsk vs Maroua, Cameroon
Barabinsk vs Carrasco, Uruguay
Barabinsk vs North Loup, Ne, Usa
Barabinsk vs Rome/ Fiumicino, Italy
De Funiak Springs, Fl vs Santa Maria, Ca
Patras vs Mt Makulu
Dauphin, Manitoba vs Manitowoc, Wi
Garanhuns vs Halls Creek, Western Australia
- The distance between Christiansted, St. Croix, Us Virgin Islands and Barabinsk, Russia is approximately 11,180 km or 6,947 mi.
- To reach Christiansted, St. Croix in this distance one would set out from Barabinsk bearing 324.4° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Christiansted, St. Croix bearing 200.3° or SSW .
- Christiansted, St. Croix has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Barabinsk has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- The annual average temperature is 26.4 °C (47.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 34.7 °C (62.5°F) less in Christiansted, St. Croix. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 720.5 mm (28.4 in) more which is equivalent to 720.5 l/m² (17.68 US gal/ft²) or 7,205,000 l/ha (770,262 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 35.7° higher in Christiansted, St. Croix than in Barabinsk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Christiansted, St. Croix relative to Barabinsk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Barabinsk vs Christiansted, St. Croix
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Esquel, Argentina
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Magdeburg, Germany
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Voronez, Russia
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Encruz. Do Sul, Brazil
Barabinsk vs Great Falls, Montana, Usa
Barabinsk vs Fukaura, Japan
Barabinsk vs Adana, Turkey
Barabinsk vs Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada
Sandomierz vs Ottawa (airport)
Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv vs Midelt
Winnipeg, Manitoba vs Juba
Moscow vs Majuro
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Barabinsk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Christiansted, St. Croix
Climate Guides for Locations near Barabinsk
- Surgut, Russia - 712.8 kms (442.9 miles) NNW
- Hanty-Mansijsk, Russia - 828 kms (514.5 miles) NW
- Aleksandrovskoe, Russia - 565.3 kms (351.3 miles) N
- Levsi, Russia - 888.1 kms (551.9 miles) NW
- Tobolsk, Russia - 686.6 kms (426.6 miles) WNW
- Tara, Russia - 297.8 kms (185 miles) NW
- Sadrinsk, Russia - 919.9 kms (571.6 miles) W
- Kurgan, Russia - 812.7 kms (505 miles) W
- Omsk, Russia - 314.8 kms (195.6 miles) W
- Balkhash, Kazakhstan - 967.7 kms (601.4 miles) SSW