| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Christiansted, St. Croix in September is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- In September the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in September is a little damp with rain now and again. Some 154mm (6.1in) of H2O is dumped across an average of 11 days.
- The shortest day is 11:57 long and the longest day is 12:27 long with an average length of 12:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Christiansted, St. Croix September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Christiansted, St. Croix, Us Virgin Islands
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Christiansted, St. Croix: