| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Christiansted, St. Croix in August is very hot at 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly dry with some rain. Circa 119mm (4.7in) of fluid is dropped during an average of 9 days.
- The shortest day is 12:28 long and the longest day is 12:54 long with an average length of 12:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Christiansted, St. Croix August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Christiansted, St. Croix, Us Virgin Islands
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Christiansted, St. Croix: